Let’s know more about Modicare Well Chyawanprash Benefits, Price, Dosage, and reviews.
The invention of Chawan Rishi, Chayawanprash, is one of the most excellent medicines of the Vedic era.
Well Chyawanprash tries to extract the exact same ingredients that were used in ancient times.
According to the makers of Chyawanprash, it is an Ayurvedic health supplement that contains a super-concentrated blend of nutrient-rich herbs and minerals.
It is intended to replenish depleted life force reserves and sustain strength, stamina, and vitality while slowing aging.
Approximately 40 medicinal herbs and their extracts are used to prepare Well Chyawanprash, including Amla, the world’s richest source of vitamin C.
An herbal decoction, dried extract preparation, honey mixture, and aromatic herb powders such as clove, cardamom, and cinnamon are all steps in making Modicare Well Chyawanprash.
It contains all the beneficial properties for boosting immunity and stamina in humans.
Especially in the middle of the pandemic, Well Chyawanprash is a good recommendation for an immune booster.
Well Chyawanprash Ingredients
In order to create this potent and energetic blend, over 40 powerful Ayurvedic herbs, as well as several minerals and other natural substances, are combined.
The main constituents of Well Chyawanprash are
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
- White Chandan
- Shahad (Honey)
- Seesam Oil
Fruit rich in Vitamin C, Amla is a potent antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
Sesame oil, ghee, and honey act as catalytic agents to deliver herbs deep into the cells.
In contrast, honey serves to neutralize and preserve the effects of other essential ingredients in the recipe.
Also Read: Modicare Business Plan
Modicare Well Chyawanprash Benefits
1. Prevents Diseases
Well Chyawanprash, due to its potent ingredients and nutritional capabilities, is thought to give various benefits and defend against several health conditions such as viral fever, cough, and cold.
2. Strengthen the immune system
Chyawanprash is just like Kadha. It is made of Indian spices and fruits that fight foreign particles in the body, thus improving the immune system.
Regular usage of Well Chyawanprash can boost the performance of each cell of your body and will shield it from all the deadly diseases.
3. Improves Bowel Movement
Well Chyawanprash helps in digesting food. And thus, it improves bowel motion and prevents constipation.
4. Makes Your Respiratory System Strong
The inflammatory properties of Chyawanprash help to cleanse your respiratory tract and mucus from the chest deeply.
Therefore, it makes your respiratory tract strong.
This is why we advise you to take a spoon full of Chyawanprash every winter morning.
5. Enhances Slow Aging Process
The powerful antioxidants in Chyawanprash help to slow the aging process in adults.
It protects the skin cells from damage and keeps them young.
6. Improves Memory and Concentration
It is very crucial for school-going children.
It improves memory and increases concentration power in kids.
6. Purifies Blood
It eliminates toxins from the blood cells and purifies them.
As a result, it also prevents liver-related diseases and keeps the liver healthy.
7. Rejuvenate Skin
It cures bacterial infections and facilitates the blood clotting process after getting a cut.
It also boosts the white blood cells to prevent any fungal or bacterial infection at the cut area.
Also Read: Modicare Loyalty Program
Well Chyawanprash Dosage
Well Chyawanprash is recommended for all age groups and in all seasons, and you do not need any doctor’s advice to consume it.
It is organic and has no side effects.
You can take it with milk or water. With warm milk, it can help in revitalizing your cells.
Adults should take one teaspoon that is roughly 12 grams, twice a day.
For children of 3-12 years of age, give half a teaspoon twice a day or talk to your physician about the dosage.
A bottle of Modicare Well Chyawanprash weighs 500 grams and costs only Rs 215.
If you are an adult, you can use 50-60 teaspoons of a bottle of Well Chyawanprash.
Thus, it is very efficient and effective in terms of price and functioning.
See All Prices: Modicare Product Price List
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is It Safe To Eat Chyawanprash Daily?
Yes, you can eat Chyawanprash daily. However, do not overuse it as it can heat your stomach, causing excessive inflammation.
2. Who Should Not Eat Chyawanprash
Those with high blood sugar levels should not consume Well Chyawanprash.
3. Can We Take Chyawanprash Without Milk?
Yes, You can take Well Chyawanprash without milk. However, some people face difficulties taking milk and Chyawanprash together as for them it evolves gas in their stomach.
So, in this case, you can take Well Chyawanprash without milk or at least keep a gap of 30 minutes.
Modicare Chyawanprash is a great immunity booster and can take care of your overall health.
Consuming it every day twice can help you fight diseases, respiratory problems, bowel problems, digestion problems, and whatnot.
Modicare Chyawanprash is also very affordable as compared to the other brands of Chyawanprash.
With no additives, you get to taste the most organic Chyawanprash in the market.
- Well Cardio Activ Tablets Reviews Benefits, Price, Dosage
- Modicare Fresh Moments Toothpaste Benefits, Price, Reviews
- Modicare Well Chyawanprash Benefits, Price, Dosage, Reviews
- Modicare Well Aloe Vera Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Calcium Complex Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Strong and Smart Powder Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Glucosamine With Boswellia Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Brain Active Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- 12 Amazing Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea That You Should Definitely Know
- Modicare Well Intellecte Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Turmeric Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Brahmi Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Krill Oil Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Tulsi Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Well Multivitamin Multimineral Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Amla Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Noni Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Ashwagandha Benefits, Side effects, Price, Dosage
- Modicare Well Garlic Pearls benefits, Price, dosage, and reviews
- Modicare Well Korean Red Ginseng Benefits, Price, Dosage And Reviews
- Well All Plant Protein Powder Benefits, Price, Dosage | Reviews
- Top 10 Modicare Noni Juice benefits, dosage, and price
- Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits, Price, Dosage And Reviews
- Modicare Well Aloe Vera Juice Benefits, Price, Dosage, and Reviews
- Modicare Well Spirulina Benefits, Price, Dosage, and Reviews
- Modicare Well Amla Juice Benefits, Price and Reviews
- Modicare Well Amrit Shakti Benefits, Price, Reviews and Dosage
- Modicare Well Protein Crest Benefits, Price, Reviews and Dosage
- Modicare Enviroglobe Benefits, Features, Price and Reviews
- Top 10 Modicare Well D’tox Benefits, Price and Reviews
- New 55 Modicare Products Launch in next 4 months
- Modicare Envirochip Benefits Price and Reviews