In this article, let’s know more about calcium and Modicare Well Calcium Complex Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects.
Calcium is an essential element in our body and plays a crucial role in our locomotion.
However, at a certain age, calcium starts decreasing from our body, and at the same time, our body stops producing it.
Modicare understands our modern-day calcium requirements and has designed Well Calcium Complex Tablets to fulfill them.
Calcium also plays a key role in maintaining a healthy heart.
Modicare Calcium Complex tablets are one of India’s most popular dietary supplements because of their health advantages.
Calcium is essential for the formation of new bone and the maintenance of existing bone strength.
As a result, people widely use Calcium complex tablets to treat and prevent osteoporosis and its precursor, osteopenia.
With many more benefits, calcium is an essential mineral in our body.
Well Calcium Complex Ingredients
Modicare only uses natural and pure ingredients to make its Well Calcium Complex tablets. Some of the main components of these tablets are as follows.
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Cissus Quadrangularis
All these elements combined helps in preventing certain types of diseases.
For instance, calcium combined with Vitamin D used in Well Calcium Complex tablets helps protect premenopausal women from breast cancer.
They are guaranteed vegetarian products. So, if you are a vegan and worry about the constituents, you can easily consume these tablets.
Also Read: Modicare Business Plan
Modicare Calcium Complex Benefits
Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) per day for Indians requires a certain amount of calcium.
For children of 1-9 years, the minimum amount is 600mg, whereas it is 800mg for adolescents. On the contrary, adult men require 600 mg calcium and women 1200mg calcium.
However, these needs cannot be fulfilled through our regular diets. And here comes the need to use Well calcium complex tablets.
2. The calcium used in Well calcium complex tablets is calcium citrate malate, which helps maintain average bone density in adults.
It also helps in replenishing damaged bones.
3. Vitamin D2 used in these tablets helps in the absorption of calcium in our bodies.
As it has already been discussed in the previous section that calcium is taken and released by our body.
Thus, Vitamin D2 ensures that the proper amount of calcium is getting into your bones.
4. Calcium citrate malate in these tablets is absorbed by the body faster than any other calcium supplement on the market.
5. Vitamin K in Well calcium complex tablets helps to inhibit arterial calcification, which aids calcium movement from the bloodstream.
6. Zinc amino acid chelate in the tablets is the most effective and exists in its bioavailable form. It also aids in metabolic function and immune system strengthening.
7. In Ayurveda, Cissus Quadrangularis is recognized as a bone fixer.
It is present in the tablets to strengthen bones and heals fractured bones, ligaments, and tendons.
Also Read: Modicare Loyalty Program
Well Calcium Complex Dosage
Well calcium complex tablets should be taken once tablet twice a day as prescribed by the doctors.
You can give it to those who want to make their bones strong or include it in their supplementary diet.
Predominantly, it is essential for adolescents, sportsperson and especially females over 35 years.
Even so, make sure to consult your doctor before consuming well calcium complex tablets.
Well Calcium Complex Tablets Price
Each bottle of Well Calcium Complex Tablets costs Rs. 460. There are 60 tablets per bottle.
Like any other Modicare product, it is also cheaper than any other brand’s calcium complex supplements.
Even though many ayurvedic companies do not make calcium complex tablets, Well calcium complex tablets can work equivalent to other allopathic calcium complex tablets.
See All Prices: Modicare Product Price List
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Well Calcium Complex tablets chewable?
No, it is not chewable. You need to swallow it. We recommend you use lukewarm water to swallow the tablets.
You can also eat it without water, but then, there comes a risk of choking. So, swallow it with lukewarm water or milk.
2. Is Well Calcium Complex Useful for Hairfall?
Yes, it can help in preventing hair fall. This is because it increases the rate of calcium absorption in your body.
As a result, your scalp becomes firm, and you do not lose hair.
3. Can we use calcium tablets daily?
Calcium tablets can be used daily but only through a doctor’s prescription.
There is a measure of calcium intake in humans per day.
Overdose or deficiency of calcium is harmful to human beings.
Calcium is an essential component of our body.
Our body needs it every day to meet the minimum calcium level in our body.
However, our diets are not sufficient to fulfill that need.
Modicare Calcium complex tablets help to maintain normal bone density and development.
In addition, it enhances our body to operate dynamically with our muscles and nerves.
- Well Cardio Activ Tablets Reviews Benefits, Price, Dosage
- Modicare Fresh Moments Toothpaste Benefits, Price, Reviews
- Modicare Well Chyawanprash Benefits, Price, Dosage, Reviews
- Modicare Well Aloe Vera Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Calcium Complex Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Strong and Smart Powder Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Glucosamine With Boswellia Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Brain Active Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- 12 Amazing Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea That You Should Definitely Know
- Modicare Well Intellecte Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Turmeric Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Brahmi Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Krill Oil Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Tulsi Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Well Multivitamin Multimineral Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Amla Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Noni Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Ashwagandha Benefits, Side effects, Price, Dosage
- Modicare Well Garlic Pearls benefits, Price, dosage, and reviews
- Modicare Well Korean Red Ginseng Benefits, Price, Dosage And Reviews
- Well All Plant Protein Powder Benefits, Price, Dosage | Reviews
- Top 10 Modicare Noni Juice benefits, dosage, and price
- Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits, Price, Dosage And Reviews
- Modicare Well Aloe Vera Juice Benefits, Price, Dosage, and Reviews
- Modicare Well Spirulina Benefits, Price, Dosage, and Reviews
- Modicare Well Amla Juice Benefits, Price and Reviews
- Modicare Well Amrit Shakti Benefits, Price, Reviews and Dosage
- Modicare Well Protein Crest Benefits, Price, Reviews and Dosage
- Modicare Enviroglobe Benefits, Features, Price and Reviews
- Top 10 Modicare Well D’tox Benefits, Price and Reviews
- New 55 Modicare Products Launch in next 4 months
- Modicare Envirochip Benefits Price and Reviews