In this article, we will know the amazing Modicare Green Tea Benefits, side effects, and its Dosage.
Tea is one of the oldest beverages in the world. It is the second most consumed beverage after water.
We all know what our ancestors were very thoughtful and were very health conscious.
These days we are aware of the harms caused by drinking milk and sugar tea, but why did our ancestors become so fond of it?
The fact is they never consumed tea with milk. It is a contemporary addition.
In ancient times, tea was consumed just by boiling in water. Moreover, they always preferred green tea.
Even today, green tea is recommended by doctors for weight loss, good metabolism, good skin health, and reducing the risks of cardiovascular diseases.
Modicare Green Tea is the purest among all.
Commercialization has led to the mixing of chemicals in daily household products. But if you are consuming it, you can live a chemical-free life.
It is a fantastic homegrown collection of Antioxidants. These Antioxidants shields cells and tissues against harm from free radicals.
Also Read: Latest Modicare Product Price List
Modicare’s Green Tea Fruit of the Earth is exceedingly valuable for well being and is exhorted for a day-by-day utilization to lead a sound way of life.
It is very high in antioxidants which proves to be good for the body. It is professed to be exceptionally valuable for well-being and it requires a day-by-day utilization to lead a good life.
The tea has a homegrown high substance of normally cell reinforcements.
Also Read: Latest Modicare Business Plan
Green tea is just a beverage, however, it has been utilized for ages as a compelling drug as well.
Generally utilized all through Asia this drink has a huge number of employees, from bringing high blood pressure to low rates to averting any type of malignant growth.
The effects of Green tea on our body are completely unique in relation to Black tea; the processing of green tea stays away from the fermentation process.
Also Read: Modicare Company Profile
This product by Modicare helps in slowing the aging process and it also holds an extreme measure of cell reinforcements and polyphenols. It is the most useful substance that helps in giving numerous advantages.
Modicare green tea has naturally occurring antioxidants which not only help to maintain healthy skin but also helps to clean your digestive system. It has numerous other raw ingredients like
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Green chlorophyll
- Yellow flavone compound
- Metals like calcium, zinc, nickel, etc
Combining all these products makes Modicare Green tea stand out among the others in the market.
No harmful chemicals are used in manufacturing green tea.
Fruit Of The Earth Modicare Green Tea Benefits:
With authentic taste, the benefits of Modicare Green tea are uncountable. Even so, the main advantages are as follows.
1. Prevents Cancer:
Due to the presence of antioxidants in Modicare Green tea cleans your body cells and reduces the chances of having Cancer.
It contains cancer-preventing agents are substances that shield cells and tissues against harm from free radicals.
Normally happening mixes in the body that can harm cells and tissues and furthermore connected with pre-develop maturing and an expanded danger of sicknesses and medical issues.
This product is normally wealthy in being a good cancer-preventing agent because it has polyphenols (catechins, flavonols, theaflavins, and the arubigins).
Also Read: Modicare Network Marketing
2. Improve medical issues.
Help shield the body from free radicals which are mixes in the body that can harm cells and tissues. Also furthermore connected with pre-develop maturing and an expanded danger of ailments and medical issues.
3. Presentation to contamination, smoking, and overabundance daylight builds the number of free radicals in the body.
Intense cancer prevention agents found in green tea rummages and kill these free radicals and advance great well-being.
4. Data from different sources uncover green tea cuts down the danger of disease, steadies the blood pressure, mitigates the skin, and decreases weight, has a lot more medical advantages.
Polyphenols contain the phytochemical compound considered flavonoids that give cell reinforcement movement and tannins that add to the kind of tea, most especially its astringency.
Catechins, a more elevated amount of one kind of flavonoids, shows up in little sums in oxidized tea and insignificant sums in green teas.
Catechins are viewed as intense cell reinforcements and hold the most guarantee for battling coronary illness and malignant growth.
Also Read: Modicare Distributor Points List in India
5. Weight reduction:
Green Tea is built the process of digestion. The polyphenol found in green tea attempts to heighten dimensions of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body transforms nourishment into calories.
Green tea obviously controls glucose levels moderating the rise of glucose subsequent to eating. This can counteract high insulin and also help in fat reduction.
7. Contains Bio-active compounds
It contains pure bio-active compounds that help you develop a healthier immunity and prepare you to fight harmful diseases.
8. Improves Brain Functioning
It contains caffeine but only the appropriate amount, which is needed by our body. It helps in activating the brain cells and thus, speeds up our thinking ability. Eventually, it makes us smarter. It also has theanine which, in combination with caffeine, can improve our brain cells.
9. Improves physical performance
Green tea accelerates the fat-burning process while exercising. If you exercise regularly, you might see the changes in your body or might not.
But if you simultaneously take green tea twice a day, the results are guaranteed. It increases the metabolism rate in your body and burns excessive fat.
10. Helps in Old Age
If you start taking it regularly from now onwards, your chances of suffering from Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s reduces to almost zero.
This is because the bio-active compounds of the tea will protect your neurons and prevent them from damaging in old age.
11. Improves Oral Health
Green tea can protect your mouth from germs and bacteria and can help in reducing bad breath.
It maintains proper oral hygiene of your mouth.
12. Reduces the risks of chronic diseases
Chronic diseases are less likely to attack those who consume green tea regularly.
Modicare Green tea protects you from fatal diseases like Diabetes II and other cardiovascular diseases.
Side Effects of Modicare Green Tea Fruit Of The Earth:
1. Green tea fruit of earth contains tannins that can lead to stomach problems.
Prompt stomach-related problems including clogging and heartburn are common. Fermenting green tea with water that is excessively hot can worsen these reactions.
2. Green tea fruit of earth can actually cause severe headaches in specific people since it contains caffeine.
Be that as it may, you ought to abstain from drinking green tea consistently in the event that you experience the ill effects of frequent headaches.
If you want to get the best results from Modicare Green tea, consume it twice a day.
Even if you can afford it once a day, you are going to be okay.
But make sure not to overuse it. It contains caffeine, and if taken in excessive amounts, it can damage your brain cells or cause insomnia.
Each packet of Modicare Green Tea is 25 grams and costs only Rs.199.
This means it is the best green tea with the most affordable price.
Buying a single pack is not allowed, and the minimum quantity of purchase is 4.
If you compare the price with other chemical-based green teas, you will be amazed.
Since the ingredients are all pure and mother nature never costs much.
Also Read: Latest Modicare Product Price List
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pouches are in a packet?
Each packet is 25 grams and contains 25pouches in it. This means each pouch is roughly 1gram.
How do you use modicare green tea?
Take a cup of hot water and add a pouch of Modicare Green Tea. Leave it unmoved for a minute or more. For added flavors, you can also add honey, ginger, or lemon. Then drink it. Make sure to drink it hot only.
What is the main ingredient in Green Tea?
The main ingredient of green tea is the Camellia sinensis plant. The dried leaves and buds of this plant are used to make different types of teas.
Modicare has introduced the first-ever authentic green tea at a very reasonable price.
Its benefits are innumerable. To sum up all its benefits, it helps in keeping you healthy with a touch of exercise.
So, now that you know all about Modicare Green tea, what are you waiting for?
Go to your nearest DP point and grab a pack for yourself.
- Modicare Fresh Moments Toothpaste Benefits, Price, Reviews
- Modicare Product Price List 2021 – Effective September 2021 | PDF Download
- Modicare Well Chyawanprash Benefits, Price, Dosage, Reviews
- Modicare Well Aloe Vera Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Calcium Complex Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Strong and Smart Powder Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Glucosamine With Boswellia Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Grocery Product List 2021With MRP/DP Prices
- Modicare Well Brain Active Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- 12 Amazing Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea That You Should Definitely Know
- Modicare Well Intellecte Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Turmeric Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Brahmi Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Krill Oil Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Tulsi Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Well Multivitamin Multimineral Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Amla Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Noni Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Business Plan 2021 – Products Commission & Marketing
- Modicare Offers October 2021 | Get Maximum discount
- How to Open Modicare DP Online | Full Process
- What is Modicare Loyalty Program? Get Maximum Benefits
- Modicare Ashwagandha Benefits, Side effects, Price, Dosage
- Modicare Marketing Plan 2021 – Products Commission and Levels
- Modicare Well Garlic Pearls benefits, Price, dosage, and reviews
- Modicare Well Korean Red Ginseng Benefits, Price, Dosage And Reviews
- Well All Plant Protein Powder Benefits, Price, Dosage | Reviews
- Top 10 Modicare Noni Juice benefits, dosage, and price
- Modicare Distributor Points(Dp) List in India
- Download Modicare App for Mobile
- Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits, Price, Dosage And Reviews
- Modicare Company Profile
- Modicare Well Aloe Vera Juice Benefits, Price, Dosage, and Reviews
- Modicare Well Spirulina Benefits, Price, Dosage, and Reviews
- Latest Modicare Products Demo 2021
- Modicare Well Amla Juice Benefits, Price and Reviews
- Modicare Well Amrit Shakti Benefits, Price, Reviews and Dosage
- Modicare Well Protein Crest Benefits, Price, Reviews and Dosage
- Modicare Enviroglobe Benefits, Features, Price and Reviews
- Top 10 Modicare Well D’tox Benefits, Price and Reviews