Do you wish to gain immunity but only by natural immunity booster? Well, Giloy Tablets are the option. Giloy is the most wanted innate immunity booster in India. And to fulfill the needs, Modicare has introduced Giloy tablets made with natural extracts.
Giloy is a plant-primarily found in the Indian subcontinent. People use its steam to make kadha in households. Traditionally, Giloy is known to boost immunity, purify the blood, cure respiratory problems, and improve the overall skin health of an individual. It is also very crucial in curing chronic fever and infections.
Generally, Giloy steams are used to extract the juice, and then it is mixed with various other components to make an immunity booster drink. However, the drink is bitter, and not everyone can drink it. This is the reason why people buy Well Giloy Tablets instead. It contains the same natural ingredients but is compressed and in tablet form.
To know more about the Well Giloy Tablets, read this article till the end.
Also Read: Modicare Business Plan
Well Giloy Ingredients
Well, Giloy Tablets are ayurvedic and only use natural ingredients. Each 550mg tablet contains Giloy or Guduchi in an aqueous state and other excipients.
The tablets are 100% natural, gluten-free and vegan. So, even if you do not like to consume non-vegan products, you can trust Well Giloy Tablets.
Well Giloy Benefits
Giloy is a natural immunity booster, anti-toxic, and anti-pyretic, which cures fever and is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. So, overall, Giloy is the sole solution to many health-related issues.
1. Cures Fever
According to Ayurveda, there are two factors responsible for a fever- toxins and foreign particles. Well Giloy tablets improves your immune system to prevent germs, and their antioxidant properties cleanse toxins from the body. It is helpful to cure chronic, dengue and hay fever.
2. Prevents Corona Virus infection
Giloy and ashwagandha mixture is a great solution to boost your immune system. From ancient times, people use the paste of giloy and ashwagandha in their Kadha to stay strong. This is why modicare has brough to you the mixture in tablet form, which is comparatively easy to consume. Even though there is no scientific proof of Giloy Tablets curing Coronavirus, it can indeed be consumed to prevent coronavirus infections.
3. Controls Diabetes
In Ayurveda, Giloy stems are called Madhunashini or the destroyer of sugar. Giloy tablets regulate the production of insulin in your body and control your blood sugar level. It also helps to cure complications due to diabetes like ulcers and other kidney problems.
4. Improves digestion
Giloy tablets are specialized to help in digestttion. It prevents digestion-related problems like diarrhea, colitis, vomiting, acidity, indigestion, etc.
5. Reduces stress and anxiety
The pure Giloy is known to cool down your body cells and prevent stress and anxiety. It also helps to enhance memory and cognitive functions.
6. Treats arthritis
As discussed above, Giloy tablets have anti-inflammatory as well as anti-arthritic properties. This helps to reduce arthritis and gout pains.
Also Read: Modicare Loyalty Program
Well Giloy Dosage
Well Giloy Tablets has different instructions for children and adults. For children below 12 years of age, the dose is half a tablet twice a day, and for adults, it is one tablet twice a day. If you want to feed it to infants, consult your physician.
You can either take it with lukewarm water or can mix it with hot milk and honey. However, make sure to take it before 30minutes of your meal or after 1-2 hours of a meal.
Make sure to consult your physician before taking any tablets. Even if we are providing the dosage instructions, consume only after the doctor’s advice.
Well Giloy Price
Well Giloy tablets cost Rs 230 per bottle. It is pretty reasonable and contains more tables than any other brand. Since you need to consume only two pills a day, it will also last for a longer time. So, Well Giloy Tablets and cheap anf efficient.
See All Prices: Modicare Product Price List
Well Giloy Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I take giloy tablets every day?
Yes, giloy tablets can be taken every day. However, as doctors prescribe, on average, people take two pills a day for the best results. In fact, giloy stem has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for its medicinal usage.
2. Are giloy tablets safe?
Giloy tablets are safe if consumed as per the prescription. But if you overdose yourself with the pills, you may face complications. Therefore, if you have been diagnosed with auto-immune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, do not consume giloy tablets.
3. Does giloy have side effects?
Giloy does not have any side effects as such. But it can cause constipation and low blood sugar level in some cases. Doctors also forbid pregnant or breastfeeding ladies to take giloy tablets.
Giloy is known for its ultimate immunity-boosting in human beings. Its proper dosage and regular consumption will prepare you to fight deadly diseases like chronic fever and coronaviruses.
Its reasonable price and ease of use have made Giloy tablets one of India’s top-selling giloy tablet brands. So, now that you know its benefits and usage, you will know what to buy when you need an immunity booster!.
- Modicare Well Shilajit Ojas Gold With Kesar And Safed Musli Capsules Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Giloy Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Well Cardio Activ Tablets Reviews Benefits, Price, Dosage
- Modicare Fresh Moments Toothpaste Benefits, Price, Reviews
- Modicare Well Chyawanprash Benefits, Price, Dosage, Reviews
- Modicare Well Aloe Vera Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Calcium Complex Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Strong and Smart Powder Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Glucosamine With Boswellia Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Brain Active Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Pudina with Tulsi Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- 12 Amazing Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea That You Should Definitely Know
- Modicare Well Intellecte Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Turmeric Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Brahmi Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Krill Oil Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Tulsi Tablet Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Well Multivitamin Multimineral Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Amla Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Well Noni Tablets Benefits, Price, Dosage, Side effects
- Modicare Ashwagandha Benefits, Side effects, Price, Dosage
- Modicare Well Garlic Pearls benefits, Price, dosage, and reviews
- Modicare Well Korean Red Ginseng Benefits, Price, Dosage And Reviews
- Well All Plant Protein Powder Benefits, Price, Dosage | Reviews
- Top 10 Modicare Noni Juice benefits, dosage, and price
- Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits, Price, Dosage And Reviews
- Modicare Well Aloe Vera Juice Benefits, Price, Dosage, and Reviews
- Modicare Well Spirulina Benefits, Price, Dosage, and Reviews
- Modicare Well Amla Juice Benefits, Price and Reviews
- Modicare Well Amrit Shakti Benefits, Price, Reviews and Dosage
- Modicare Well Protein Crest Benefits, Price, Reviews and Dosage
- Modicare Enviroglobe Benefits, Features, Price and Reviews
- Top 10 Modicare Well D’tox Benefits, Price and Reviews
- New 55 Modicare Products Launch in next 4 months
- Modicare Envirochip Benefits Price and Reviews