The following top 10 network marketing companies are based on a report by global revenues which is based on the revenues of the company for the year 2019.
Also Read: Top 10 Protein Shakes For Weight Gain
Though the list included 100 top companies in the world, we will see the top ten of those for considering doing business or membership.
The ranking was based on their revenues and growth across all the regions of the world. In most of the rankings, we found that Amway made its way to the first position. We always have to consider the fact that the companies who are into manufacturing a good range of products covering all age groups and criteria got good positions over others. Amway is such, it has personal, household, and kitchen utilities that a family can find as a one-stop store.
Amway is in the top position of the list. The company was started in 1959 in the USA. Since then it slowly gained its phase in every country. They sell almost all necessary goods, households, nutrition, weight management, and beauty products.
Having a well-managed network around the world is the biggest asset of the company. It is known almost everywhere in the world and there is less time involved in introducing their product to the client as they have good recognition. It has a revenue figure of $8.80 billion.
Also Read: Top 10 Tallest Statues in the World
It is a USA based company which is into selling cosmetics. They recently started to offer women’s apparel and jewelry from the year 2016. They have an estimated 11 billion sales worldwide. Avon also involved in social welfare such as donating a part of their profits to victims of domestic violence, and breast cancer research foundations.
It still has to make a good move in Asian countries and they can soon be taking a step for their expansion. As of now, they are widely popular in the USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Avon is at a revenue of $5.70 billion dollars.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Vacation Spots of America
Started in the year 1980 where they used to sell the product from a car trunk to becoming one of the top networking companies in the world, Herbalife has an amazing journey. The company sells a nutrition-based products, for weight loss, healthy weight gain and also covering all the age groups. It has good recognition among all, for their health-boosting products which are wide in range. Herbalife is at a revenue of $4.50 billion.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Countries In The World
One of the oldest of MLM companies in the world is Vorwerk which is started in 1883 in Germany. They are selling products for men, women, and children, they include retail, services, textiles, electronics, and chemistry. Their sales figure is currently at 3 billion. And with a rapidly increasing sales force.
It has over 12000 thousand full time employees in over 70 countries. Carpets are the most steeped products of the company from its beginning. Other items include kitchen appliances, cosmetics, services and household appliances. Vorwerk has $4.20 billion dollars revenue.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
- Mary Kay
It is a US based cosmetic company which is began in 1963. The women-oriented company made its mark with their lively product demonstrations and conducting events with their hostesses. They are gaining popularity day by day in all parts of the world and also involved in charities for women’s welfare. Mary Kay Ash was the founder and at present her son Richard Rogers leading the group as a chairman.
The company is currently at a sales figure of $3.50 billion. They have manufacturing plants in China and Switzerland.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Beautiful Places In The World
Infinitus is a Chinese company offering health and skincare products. Their main concentration is to boost the immune system in order to increase the life span. It was established in the year 1992. They are at a revenue figure of $3.41 billion for the year 2019.
Their products are based on natural plant extracts derived from Chinese herbs which will promote the self-repairing of organs and improving the mental ability.
They have four other brands under their Infinitus brand, home mate, beautrio, vitabelle, phytocare, benelife.
Also Read: Top 10 Poorest Country In The World
The number 7 in the list is perfect, a Chinese company with a revenue of $3.06 billion dollars. Apart from one of the leading brands in China, it also made an impression in seven other countries. They are well known for their household, skin, cosmetics, personal care and wellness.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Person In The World
Quanjian is a Chinese based network marketing company which offers herbal medicinal products. They depend on traditional herbs for improving overall health. They are making significant growth in China, as well as in other countries. They are currently at $2.89 billion dollars.
Also Read: Top 10 Places To Visit In UK
It is a public company that originated in Brazil. It manufactures eco-friendly skin and hair care, cosmetics, perfumes, solar filters, and household items. The company based on their user’s mouth publicity and not much into commercial approach by models. It operates in more than 70 countries.
Natura also using technological advancement for their growth. They started Red Natura, a company network that will allow their consultants to open their own eCommerce website. By the year 2019, it has over 70,000 digital franchisees and around 940000 consumer registrations. Natura has $2.26 billion-dollar revenue.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men
The last but not least in top 10 network marketing companies in the worldis Tupperware. It has become the product name apart from being a brand. It started in 1946 and sells a wide range of storage products and kitchen utilities. They have made their impression to be a compulsory storage container for every kitchen.
Though they use plastic for manufacturing, they were able to create a positive impression that Tupperware plastic is not harmful and can keep the products fresh. Their life time replacement concept helped them to gain trust from the consumers and to prefer their plastic containers. Its revenue is $2.210 billion dollars.
- Top 10 Best Gifts For Valentines Day | Girlfriend | Boyfriend
- Top 10 Cement Companies In India
- Top 10 Best Play School in Bhubaneswar
- Top 10 Best Schools in Dehradun | CBSE | ICSE | Boarding
- Top 10 Best Play School in Zirakpur | Kindergarten
- Top 10 Best School in Chandigarh | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Play School in Chandigarh | Playway | kindergarten | Pre-Schools
- Top 10 Best Schools In Zirakpur | CBSE | ICSE
- Top 10 Universities in India | Top Ranking Universities
- Top 10 Best School in Panchkula | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Government Model Senior Secondary School in Chandigarh | CBSE
- Top 10 Mobile Companies In India
- Top 10 FMCG Companies in India
- Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men | Popular Name Brand Clothing
- Top 10 Christmas And New Year Presents For Girlfriend
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Top 10 Richest Person In The World | Wealthiest People
- Top 10 Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Loss
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
- Top 10 Places To Visit In UK | Tourist Attractions
- Most Beautiful Places In The World | Beautiful Landscapes
- Top Ten Places To Visit In India
- Top 10 BodyBuilders In The World
- Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World
- Top Ten Protein Shakes For Weight Gain
- Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World | High Speed Bikes
- Top 10 Places To Visit In USA | Best Vacation Spots of America
- Top 10 Largest Countries by Population | Most Populated Countries
- Top Ten Richest Countries In The World
- Top 10 Tallest Statues in the World | Largest Sculpture
- Top 10 Poorest Country In The World | Most Poverty Countries
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in the World
- Top Ten Most Expensive Cars In The World
- Top 10 Best IT Companies in India | Information Technology | MNC
- Top 10 Construction Companies in India | Major infrastructure Groups
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in India