One thing is without a doubt, regardless of whether it’s a kid or a young lady, old or youthful everybody must have a fascination over bikes.
That is the intensity of these metallic machines which can make an incredible fascination that nobody of us can deny last for the longest time.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World
Let’s find out the Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes in the World (list made by mylistingmart.com)
1. Ecosse ES1 Superbike
This bike costs $3.6 million. The bikes which come on the no. 1 spot of being the most expensive is the Ecosse ES1 Superbike. It generally takes something uncommon to be at the best and this bike has everything.
The Ecosse ES1 is basically a multi-million dollar Superbike having a special frameless skeleton which isolates it with alternate bikes.
The front and back suspension utilize torsion springs fitted on the swingarm turns and F1 spec dampers mounted straightforwardly among swingarm and motor.
This bicycle is controlled by a changed IL4 motor that could accomplish a speed of 250 MPH and could produce 200 bhp. The bike can also be customized by clients. It has an electronic control framework for better care.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Countries In The World
2. Harley Davidson Cosmic Starship
This bike costs $1.5 million. The most acclaimed engine mark in the USA, the Harley Davidson revealed their initial million dollars bike “cosmic starship” at Bartels Harley-Davidson in Marina Del Rey, California in 2010.
This unadulterated exemplary machine would cost you $1.5 million. The cosmic starship is one and just million dollar bike at any point delivered by the incredible organization and it’s probably going to continue as before.
The purpose of the extreme popularity and lovely valuation of this bike is the handmade fine art by celebrated craftsman Jack Armstrong on the Harley. His works of art are normally offered at $300,000 to $3 million each.
Also Read: Top 10 Places To Visit In India
3. Ultra rare Porcupine
In 2011, at a Bonhams August deal in Carmel, California, one of the world’s rarest and most unbelievable cruisers, the 1954’s AJS 497cc E95 ‘Porcupine’ Racing Motorcycle was sold about at $750,000. The Ultra Rare Porcupine is one of the main four porcupine bicycles, worked amidst World War II.
It was a piece of the National Motorcycle Museum in Coventry for the most recent twenty years. It is fueled by a 550 cc four-speed motor with a supercharger.
Also Read: Most Beautiful Places In The World
4. Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike
The Dodge Tomahawk is the quickest bike on the planet created by Dodge Viper. The price of this bike is $555000. This bike can reach a top speed of 680 km/h.
It is furnished with 8.3 L V10 motor and 2-speed manual transmission with 500 HP control. It can quicken from 0-100 km/h in just 2.6 seconds.
Also Read: Best Vacation Spots of America
5. Yamaha Roadstar BMS Chopper
In 1985, Sam Nehme, the founder of BMS Chopper entered into the motor industry. This bike costs a total of $500000 After 30 years, he produced one of the gems in the motorcycle world, the Yamaha Roadstar.
This bike is also famous as the Gold Plated Custom Chopper because it has a unique body which is completely plated with gold and thus making way amongst the most expensive bikes in the world till date.
It has a frame with no front down tubes. The rider can change gears by rotating the left-hand grip. The fuel tank is divided into two parts-one for petrol and other for the electronics.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
6. The Legendary British Vintage Black
The Legendary British Vintage Black or Black Lightning was a Vincent – HRD bike first at any point created in 1948. The price of this bike is $383,400.
It is controlled by a 998 cc V-twin motor that created 70 torque and has the best speed of 240 km/h. It includes an air cooling framework in the motor to enhance the execution in dashing. A sum of only 31 of these was ever created.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Countries In The World
7. Ecosse Titanium Series FE Ti XX
Ecosse motor works are one of the best engine organizations who are to a great degree famous for making selective and most costly cruisers. The Ecosse Titanium Series FE Ti XX stands proudly being one of them.
It is furnished with an intense 2.4l billet aluminum motor that produces bewildering 225Hp. The price of this bike is $300,000. This is one of the quickest bikes on the planet with a speed of 250 MPH.
Also Read: Top 10 Poorest Country In The World
8. Ducati Desmosedici D16RR NCR M16
It has carbon fiber for the bumpers and there are likewise different materials which were utilized for making the diverse parts of the bike, for example, titanium, aeronautical and aluminum.
The price of this bike is $232,500. Despite the fact that you can discover these materials, the bicycle isn’t overwhelming heavy as it weighs 319 pounds.
Also Read: Top 10 richest person in the world
9. NCR Macchia Nera Concept
This Ducati Macchia Nera Concept was planned by Aldo Drudi and worked by NCR. The bicycle showed up back in September 2003 amid EICMA (Milan Motorcycle Show) in Milan, however, the official track make a big appearance was at Misano WDW in 2004.
Its special outline pulled in numerous fans over the globe. Titanium trellis outline, full race deplete framework made it a standout amongst the most special idea bikes ever.
The Macchia Nera is fueled by Ducati Testastretta motor with 180Hp. The wheels were fitted with a MotoGP Brembo slowing mechanism with 320 mm twofold plates.
Also Read: Top 10 Places To Visit In UK
10. Suzuki Hayabusa(Carbon fiber)
The Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R or basically Hayabusa does not need with any sort of formal introduction. The price of this bike is $200,000.
The 6th quickest bike on the planet additionally arrives in a carbon fiber extraordinary version.
A manufacturing plant show Hayabusa can be effectively changed over into an uncommon carbon fiber display subsequent to introducing only a few solely outlined carbon fiber parts.
In any case, doing this may somewhat prove to be heavy on your pocket.
- Top 10 Best Gifts For Valentines Day | Girlfriend | Boyfriend
- Top 10 Cement Companies In India
- Top 10 Best Play School in Bhubaneswar
- Top 10 Best Schools in Dehradun | CBSE | ICSE | Boarding
- Top 10 Best Play School in Zirakpur | Kindergarten
- Top 10 Best School in Chandigarh | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Play School in Chandigarh | Playway | kindergarten | Pre-Schools
- Top 10 Best Schools In Zirakpur | CBSE | ICSE
- Top 10 Universities in India | Top Ranking Universities
- Top 10 Best School in Panchkula | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Government Model Senior Secondary School in Chandigarh | CBSE
- Top 10 Mobile Companies In India
- Top 10 FMCG Companies in India
- Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men | Popular Name Brand Clothing
- Top 10 Christmas And New Year Presents For Girlfriend
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Top 10 Richest Person In The World | Wealthiest People
- Top 10 Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Loss
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
- Top 10 Places To Visit In UK | Tourist Attractions
- Most Beautiful Places In The World | Beautiful Landscapes
- Top Ten Places To Visit In India
- Top 10 BodyBuilders In The World
- Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World
- Top Ten Protein Shakes For Weight Gain
- Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World | High Speed Bikes
- Top 10 Places To Visit In USA | Best Vacation Spots of America
- Top 10 Largest Countries by Population | Most Populated Countries
- Top Ten Richest Countries In The World
- Top 10 Tallest Statues in the World | Largest Sculpture
- Top 10 Poorest Country In The World | Most Poverty Countries
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in the World
- Top Ten Most Expensive Cars In The World
- Top 10 Best IT Companies in India | Information Technology | MNC
- Top 10 Construction Companies in India | Major infrastructure Groups
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in India