Good brands are known for their embroidered designs, durability and trendy looks. Here we are presenting a list of Popular clothing brands all over the world according to their yearly revenue.
Also Read: Top 10 Protein Shakes For Weight Gain
Let’s find out the Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men (list made by mylistingmart.com)
1. Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a global multi-billion-dollar enterprise. Ralph Lauren, the CEO, and chairman of the company is an American Fashion Designer, philanthropist, and business executive.
He is also famous for his rare collection of automobiles, which are displayed in the museum. He is the 91st richest person in America.
In the year 1968, Ralph Lauren launched menswear “Polo” and a tailored shirt for women in the year 1971. In the year 1971, Lauren decided to open his first freestanding store for an American designer.
In the year 1972, the company introduced a signature cotton mesh Polo shirt in various colors. In his shirt, the polo player logo was embroidered at the chest. The tagline for the ad campaign was: “Every team has its color – Polo has seventeen.”
Also Read: Top 10 Tallest Statues in the World
Nike, Inc. is an American fashion brand, which deals in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
Nike is one of the largest manufacturer and suppliers of sports equipment in the world. More than 44,000 employees are working with the company worldwide.
The company was established in the year 1964, by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight as Blue Ribbon Sports and officially became Nike, Inc. on May 30, 1971. The company takes its name, Nike, from the Greek goddess of victory.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Vacation Spots of America
3. Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger is a leading American Fashion brand. The company was founded by Tommy Hilfiger in the year 1985. The company sells clothing, footwear, perfume, Home furnishings, and fragrances.
The company has 1400 department stores in more than 90 countries. The company has launched Pepe Jeans USA in the year 1995 and after that start distributing women’s clothing.
Tommy Hilfiger had opened his first store in Beverly Hills by the end of next year. In the year 1998, Hilfiger had launched bath and bed lines.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Countries In The World
4. Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss AG is a German luxury fashion brand, which is headquartered in Metzingen, Germany. The company was founded by Hugo Boss in the year 1924 whose purpose is to produce general purpose clothing.
Boss first started to sell Nazi uniforms but after world war 2, boss turns its focus from uniforms to men’s clothing. In the year 1988, the boss started womenswear as well as children’s wear also. The company has 1100 retail stores worldwide.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
Adidas is a global company and was established in the year 1924 by Adi Dassler in Germany. His mission is to provide the best possible equipment to athletes.
More than 57,000 employees are working with Adidas within 100 nations. The company manufactures 900 million sports lifestyle products every year. In the year 2018, company sales were calculated at € 21.915 billion.
This is the best company who sell the best sports and fitness products all over the world. Because athletes cannot compromise with quality.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Beautiful Places In The World
Gucci is an Italian brand of Fashion and Leather Goods. Gucci was established in the year 1921 in Florence and was founded by Guccio Gucci. This is the highest selling Italian luxury brand.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sports and lifestyle brands.
The company became one of the most successful manufacturers of leather goods, clothing, and other fashion products of the world’s highest level.
Also Read: Top 10 Poorest Country In The World
Lacoste is a leading Fashion brand and comes under the Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men. It is a French company and was founded by Rene Lacoste and Andre Gillier in the year 1933.
The company’s logo is a green crocodile. The company sells Sportswear, clothing, eyewear, footwear, perfume, towels, leather goods, and watches.
The founder of the company was nicknamed “Crocodile” by fans due to his perseverance on the tennis court. After earning his name in French, he stepped into the US market and succeeded there too. There Lacoste placed the Tiger logo instead of the signature Lacoste green Crocodile.
Also Read: Top 10 richest person in the world
Levi’s is a global Fashion brand and was founded in the year 1853 by Levi Strauss. He came from Bravia and starts a dry goods company in San Francisco at the height of California Gold Rush.
Levi Strauss and a tailor Jacob Davis both manufactured a Denim waist in the year 1873. Levi’s is a global leader of manufacturing Jeans and denim apparel. The company has 500 stores in more than 100 countries.
The brand designs jeans that can be worn by Everyday men and women, Rock stars, minors, presidents, cowboys. The company provides the purest wearable form of authentic self-expression.
Also Read: Top 10 Places To Visit In UK
Burberry is a British luxury fashion brand that was established in the year 1856 by Thomas Burberry. The company headquarters is located in London, England. The company is most famous for distributing trench coats.
The company also distributes Fashion accessories, ready to wear outerwear, sunglasses, fragrances, and cosmetics. The company first developed a kind of fabric which is waterproof and breathable completely.
The company has many stores in 51 countries. The company makes pattern based scarves, which are very unique. Actually, all the accessories of Burberry Group PLC are unique.
10. Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand and was founded in the year 1968. The two partners named Calvin Klein and Barry Schwartz established the company. They start their business in the American market.
The brand is very much famous for cleanest and innovative designs. More than 10,000 employees are working with Calvin Klein within 110 countries. The company acquires the PVH Corporation in the year 2003. Globally retail sale of this brand is more than $9 billion.
The brand designs and markets the men and women’s designer apparel. The collection includes Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Platinum label, Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Performance.
Also the products include women’s suits and dresses, men’s dress tailored and furnishings clothing, men’s and women’s sportswear, women’s performance apparel, jewelry, handbags, swimwear, golf apparel, Jeanswear, fragrances, eyewear, hosiery, underwear, socks, footwear, watches, outerwear, small leather goods, and home furnishings which includes furniture.
- Top Ten Most Expensive Cars In The World
- Top 10 Best IT Companies in India | Information Technology | MNC
- Top 10 Construction Companies in India | Major infrastructure Groups
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in India
- Top 10 Best Play School in Zirakpur | Kindergarten
- Top 10 Best Schools In Zirakpur | CBSE | ICSE
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in the World
- Top 10 Best Schools in Dehradun | CBSE | ICSE | Boarding
- Top 10 Best Gifts For Valentines Day | Girlfriend | Boyfriend
- Top 10 Cement Companies In India
- Top 10 Best Play School in Bhubaneswar
- Top 10 Best School in Chandigarh | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Play School in Chandigarh | Playway | kindergarten | Pre-Schools
- Top 10 Universities in India | Top Ranking Universities
- Top 10 Best School in Panchkula | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Government Model Senior Secondary School in Chandigarh | CBSE
- Top 10 Mobile Companies In India
- Top 10 FMCG Companies in India
- Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men | Popular Name Brand Clothing
- Top 10 Christmas And New Year Presents For Girlfriend
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Top 10 Richest Person In The World | Wealthiest People
- Top 10 Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Loss
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
- Top 10 Places To Visit In UK | Tourist Attractions
- Most Beautiful Places In The World | Beautiful Landscapes
- Top Ten Places To Visit In India
- Top 10 BodyBuilders In The World
- Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World
- Top Ten Protein Shakes For Weight Gain
- Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World | High Speed Bikes
- Top 10 Places To Visit In USA | Best Vacation Spots of America
- Top 10 Largest Countries by Population | Most Populated Countries
- Top Ten Richest Countries In The World
- Top 10 Tallest Statues in the World | Largest Sculpture
- Top 10 Poorest Country In The World | Most Poverty Countries