The concrete business in our nation has a crucial job in the general development of the economy. Aside from contributing to the GDP, the industry has been giving employment to many people in the country.
The land, development, and framework divisions are springing up in India. Essentially, the lodging part is the greatest interest driver of concrete and cement. To the extent the creation is concerned, the industry is developing at a good rate.
Also Read: Top 10 FMCG Companies in India
The industry is exceedingly commanded by a couple of vast organizations. Essentially, the top ten cement companies represent over half of the aggregate of the entire cement industry. There is much other cement organization in the country which are functioning on a medium to a small level.
As for these top ten organizations are concerned, they are the best in the manufacturing of cement. Let us now look at the list in detail along with price list.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World
Let’s find out the Top 10 Cement Companies In India (list made by mylistingmart.com)
1. UltraTech Cement – ‘The Engineer’s Choice’
This cement company was established in the year 1967 and it has headquarters located in Mumbai. UltraTech Cement is India’s biggest and among the World’s best cement producers. The organization has nearness in five nations.
The aggregate activity incorporates 11 coordinated plants, one white bond plant, a clinkerisation plant, 15 crushing units, two rail and three beachfront terminals, and 101 prepared blend cement (RMC) plants. Also, the organization is the biggest clinker exporter in India.
Also Read: Top 10 Construction Companies in India
2. Shree Cements
Shree Cement was founded in the year 1970 and is headquartered in Bangur Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan. It is a confided in the brand in India, primarily in the northern and eastern piece of the nation.
At present, the organization has the assembling tasks over North and Eastern India crosswise over six states. Furthermore, the organization is well known as a standout amongst the most productive and condition neighborly organizations in the worldwide concrete industry.
Also Read: Top 10 Mobile Companies In India
3. Ambuja Cements
Ambuja Cements was founded in the year 1983 and is headquartered in Mumbai. It is a standout amongst the most well-known brands in western India. The organization was earlier known as Gujarat Ambuja Cement Limited.
Fundamentally, it is a noteworthy concrete creating organization in India. Presently, the organization is also a part of the worldwide combination of LafargeHolcim. At present, Ambuja Cement has a concrete limit of 29.65 million tons with five incorporated bond fabricating plants and eight granulating units the nation over.
ACC was founded in the year 1936 and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This company is India’s one of the biggest producers of bond and prepared blended cement. The organization has 17 present-day bond industrial facilities and in excess of 50 prepared blended solid plants.
ACC has a novel reputation for creative research, item advancement, and particular consultancy administrations. Fundamentally, ACC is one of the main cement organizations in the nation to begin Bulk Cement, particularly for expansive buyers.
Also Read: Top 10 Best IT Companies in India
5. Binani Cement
Binani Cement was founded in the year 1996 and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the lead organization of the Braj Binani Group. Essentially, the organization produces ‘Common Portland Cement’ (OPC) and ‘Pozzolana Portland Cement’ (PPC) under the Binani mark.
The organization also appreciates premium status among real Indian concrete brands with a huge piece of the pie in northern and western India.
Also Read: Top 10 Poorest Country In The World
6. Ramco Cements
Ramco Cements was established as Madras Cement in the year 1957 in Chennai. Companys’ leader item Ramco Grade is the most confided in the bond mark in South India. The organization has 5 bond plants, 4 Grinding Plants, 1 Packing Plants, 1 Ready Mix Concrete Plant, and 1Dry Mortar Plant spread over the entire nation.
To add to all this, the organization is the fifth biggest bond maker in the nation. Organization’s item go incorporates Portland bond, Ready Mix Concrete, and Dry Mortar items.
Also Read: Most Beautiful Places In The World
7. OCL India
OCL India was established in the year 1950 in Rajgangpur, Odisha. Sjt. Jaidayalji Dalmia, an industrialist of the farsighted vision set up this cement and concrete plant in line with the administration of Odisha to make super level concrete and cement for use in the development of Hirakud dam.
The organization is prominent for delivering a standout amongst the most amazing brands “Konark“.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Countries In The World
8. Birla Corporation Limited
Birla Corporation Limited was founded in the year 1919 in Kolkata, West Bengal. It is an Indian-based lead organization of the M P Birla gathering of organizations. There are seven plants of cement division of this company.
All the concrete plants are ISO 9001:2000 Certificate, covering the whole scope of creation and advertising. The absolute most mainstream bond brands are Samrat, Khajuraho, Chetak, and Birla Premium concrete.
Also Read: Best Vacation Spots of America
9. J. K. Bond
J. K. Bond organization was founded in the year 1975 in Kanpur. It is broadly in the assembling and appropriation of concrete and concrete based items. The organization was established by Lala Kamlapat Singhania.
The Company is the second biggest producer of white bond and divider putty in India. As a matter of fact, the organization has the yearly generation limit of 600,000 tons and 700,000 tons individually in India.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
10. India Cement
India Cements Limited founded in the year 1946 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was established by two men, Shri S N Sankaralinga Iyer, and Sri T S Narayanaswami. This is a standout amongst the most prominent concrete organizations in southern India.
From a two plant organization having a limit of only 1.3 million tons in 1989, the organization has vigorously developed over the most recent two decades.
Also Read: Top 10 richest person in the world
By and by, the organization has an aggregate limit of 15.5 million tons for each annum. It has 7 coordinated bond plants in Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, one in Rajasthan and two crushing units, one each in Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra.
- Top Ten Most Expensive Cars In The World
- Top 10 Best IT Companies in India | Information Technology | MNC
- Top 10 Construction Companies in India | Major infrastructure Groups
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in India
- Top 10 Best Play School in Zirakpur | Kindergarten
- Top 10 Best Schools In Zirakpur | CBSE | ICSE
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in the World
- Top 10 Best Schools in Dehradun | CBSE | ICSE | Boarding
- Top 10 Best Gifts For Valentines Day | Girlfriend | Boyfriend
- Top 10 Cement Companies In India
- Top 10 Best Play School in Bhubaneswar
- Top 10 Best School in Chandigarh | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Play School in Chandigarh | Playway | kindergarten | Pre-Schools
- Top 10 Universities in India | Top Ranking Universities
- Top 10 Best School in Panchkula | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Government Model Senior Secondary School in Chandigarh | CBSE
- Top 10 Mobile Companies In India
- Top 10 FMCG Companies in India
- Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men | Popular Name Brand Clothing
- Top 10 Christmas And New Year Presents For Girlfriend
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Top 10 Richest Person In The World | Wealthiest People
- Top 10 Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Loss
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
- Top 10 Places To Visit In UK | Tourist Attractions
- Most Beautiful Places In The World | Beautiful Landscapes
- Top Ten Places To Visit In India
- Top 10 BodyBuilders In The World
- Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World
- Top Ten Protein Shakes For Weight Gain
- Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World | High Speed Bikes
- Top 10 Places To Visit In USA | Best Vacation Spots of America
- Top 10 Largest Countries by Population | Most Populated Countries
- Top Ten Richest Countries In The World
- Top 10 Tallest Statues in the World | Largest Sculpture
- Top 10 Poorest Country In The World | Most Poverty Countries