The following are the top 10 largest countries by population, where the increase in birth rate resulted in more population.
We cannot deny the fact that resources will decrease as a result of this but at the same time, young citizens who are much needed for armed forces and countries development will increase as a positive effect.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World
Let’s find out the Top 10 Largest Countries by Population(list made by mylistingmart.com)
1. China (1,418 million)
The dragon country people are fond of having more children. There is an increasing growth of population nevertheless of the government rules to have only one child.
It’s population accounts for 18.41% of the world’s population. They have a population density of 392 people per mi2.
China’s total land area is 9,388,211 km2. More than 60% of the population is living in an Urban area. The median age of Chinese citizen is 37 to 38 years.
Also Read: Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World
2. India (1,363 million)
India is a diverse nation. There are 18 official languages and thousands of unofficial languages spoken by different parts of the people. Its population is equivalent to 17.74 % of the world population.
The population density is 1,192 people per mi2. The total land area of India is 2, 973, 190 km2. Around 34% of the population is living in urban area. The median age of the citizens is 27 years.
Several population control initiatives are undertaken by the Indian government, such as the slogan ‘enough to have one or two’, ‘nuclear family is the happy family’ etc.
Citizens are anyhow not restricted to have more children like in China, and the population is on the rise every second.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World
3. United States (328 million)
Being the greatest developed nation of the world, the USA got the third place among the top ten largest countries by population. Its population is equivalent to 4.27% of the world’s population.
And the density of the population is 93 per mi2. 84% of the population is living in urban area. There is constant and growth in the population compared to the top two countries on the list.
The USA is anyhow able to meet its growing population demands in terms of quality of living and education than India and China. The minimum life span of citizens is 38 years.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Countries In The World
4. Indonesia (268,794)
The country famous for Tsunamis and earthquakes is also on the top list of the largest population. Indonesia has 385 people per mi2. 57% of people are living in urban areas and the average age of people is 28 years.
It is also the world’s largest island country and 14th largest by land area. Majority people are Muslim’s over 700 languages are in use by the people.
Also Read: Top 10 Places To Visit In India
5. Brazil (211 million)
The total land of Brazil is 8,358,140 km2. Population density is 66 people per mi2. The capital city Brasilia and the most populated city Sao Paulo.
Surprisingly Portuguese is spoken by many people and it is the official language. There is a beautiful ethical and cultural diversity in Brazil. Most of the people practice Catholicism. The total area of the country is 8,515,767 km2.
Also Read: Most Beautiful Places In The World
6. Pakistan (203 million)
Once a part of India, Pakistan also made its remark by having many populations. Over 96% of the people are Muslims. And Urdu is the official language. The total land area of the country is 881,913 km2.
The median age of the citizens is 23 years. It is bordered by China, India, Iran, and Afghanistan. The largest city in the country is Karachi, which is also the most populated.
Also Read: Best Vacation Spots of America
7. Nigeria (199 million)
Nigeria’s population is equivalent to 2.6% of the total world’s population. The total land area is 910,770 km2. And 571 people are living per mi2. It is located on the Gulf of Guinea in the Atlantic Ocean.
Abuja is the capital city and Lagos is the largest city. Around 21 languages are recognized as official and most of them speak Birom.
The total land area is 198,577,125 km2. It is also one of the ancient kingdoms in the world. It gained its independence from the British in the year 1967.
It is called the “Giant of Africa” because of its largest population and flourishing economy.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
8. Bangladesh (167 million)
A humble country where 37% of the people only live in Urban areas is in the 8th position of the top ten largest countries by population. It has 130,170 km2 land area.
It is the country of Bengal officially called the people’s republic of Bangladesh with India and Myanmar as borders.
It is one of the most densely populated countries with 3,344 people per mi2. The capital city is Dhaka. And most of the people are Muslims. Up to 98% population are Bengali’s who speak the Bengali language.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men
9. Russia (143 million)
Russian population is equivalent to 1.87% of the world’s population. It is one of the lowest population densities i.e. 23 people per mi2.
By land area, it is the largest country in the world which covers the one eight of the inhabited area of the earth. It is also the largest metropolitan area in Europe having the largest cities in the world.
Moscow is the capital city and the official language is Russian. 81% of the population are Russians and the remaining race consists of mixed races around the world.
It has the 12th largest economies in the world. And sixth largest in purchasing power by 2015. The country has the largest energy and mineral resources in the world.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Gifts For Valentines Day
10. Mexico (131 million)
Now we arrived at the top ten of largest countries by population. It is the United Mexican states. It is located to the southern part of North America.
It is the largest country in the Americas with a total land area of 1,972,550 km2. It has a total of 31 states and second largest populated nation in Latin America after Brazil.
The capital is Mexico City and 83% are roman catholic. The population density is 176 people per mi2. Mexico’s national language is Spanish.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Person In The World
- Top 10 Richest Person In Network Marketing In India | 2021-22
- Top 10 Tallest Statues in the World | Largest Sculpture
- Top Ten Most Expensive Cars In The World
- Top 10 Best IT Companies in India | Information Technology | MNC
- Top 10 Construction Companies in India | Major infrastructure Groups
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in India
- Top 10 Best Play School in Zirakpur | Kindergarten
- Top 10 Best Schools In Zirakpur | CBSE | ICSE
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in the World
- Top 10 Best Schools in Dehradun | CBSE | ICSE | Boarding
- Top 10 Best Gifts For Valentines Day | Girlfriend | Boyfriend
- Top 10 Cement Companies In India
- Top 10 Best Play School in Bhubaneswar
- Top 10 Best School in Chandigarh | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Play School in Chandigarh | Playway | kindergarten | Pre-Schools
- Top 10 Universities in India | Top Ranking Universities
- Top 10 Best School in Panchkula | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Government Model Senior Secondary School in Chandigarh | CBSE
- Top 10 Mobile Companies In India
- Top 10 FMCG Companies in India
- Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men | Popular Name Brand Clothing
- Top 10 Christmas And New Year Presents For Girlfriend
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Top 10 Richest Person In The World | Wealthiest People
- Top 10 Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Loss
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
- Top 10 Places To Visit In UK | Tourist Attractions
- Most Beautiful Places In The World | Beautiful Landscapes
- Top Ten Places To Visit In India
- Top 10 BodyBuilders In The World
- Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World
- Top Ten Protein Shakes For Weight Gain
- Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World | High Speed Bikes
- Top 10 Places To Visit In USA | Best Vacation Spots of America
- Top 10 Largest Countries by Population | Most Populated Countries
- Top Ten Richest Countries In The World
- Top 10 Poorest Country In The World | Most Poverty Countries