For most of the IT Companies in India, their clients are based in UK, US, Europe and local companies as well. Apart from the services they are also providing employment for over 45 lakhs of people and helping for the country’s economic growth.
The top 10 list is based on their revenues for the year 2018. Their net sales are in fact a proof of their tremendous growth over the years. let’s get into the list now.
TCS is most of the time at the top of the list. Tata Consultancy Services is owned by TATA Group which is well known even to a common man in India and contributes to a major part of their revenue than any other business. It also made its place in the top IT companies in the world. forbs ranked it as one of the most innovative companies in the world.
They are also working joint and individual projects, such as developing smartwatches along with their partner SATS. They are the major employer in India. around 39000 employees are working with them. they have their offices in 46 countries across the globe.
Their total revenue as per 2018 is INR 95,192 Crores.
Also Read: Top 10 Places To Visit In UK
It is a CPMM level 5 certified company with around 50 offices worldwide. It is the first company to be listed on NASDAQ. It has a humble start by Mr. Narayana Murthy and started to grow to become the second-largest IT firm in India.
They have a foundation to support education, and health sectors and giving more preference to Research and Development activities to continues up-gradation in next-generation technology. Finacle which is now a part of Edge Verve System Ltd is actually developed by Infosys.
The companies net sales are at Rs 60878 crores
Also Read: Top 10 Poorest Country In The World
- Tech Mahindra
It is one of the reputed IT Companies in India. They are offering innovative technology to their clients for more advanced and simplified work experience. They are employing around 100,000 employees in 90 countries. Their main areas of interest in the business are in health and education. They hold a 31% stake in Satyam computers.
They are making their presence known to the world by sponsoring global events such as the soccer world cup and rapidly growing to be one of the global IT giants of the world, the recent acquisition of a US-based healthcare company is a stepping stone to this goal.
The company had a revenue of Rs 23562 crores.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Countries In The World
Mr. Azim Premji started Wipro in 1945. The company started as a western India vegetable product limited but slowly shifted its non- IT business separately from the remaining products. They have their presence in 6 countries. They are the first to obtain ISO 4001 certificate in 2002.
Their main business is in the areas of data sciences, machine learning, analytics, and blockchain technologies. They are reputed for their ethical code of conduct and recognized as the most ethical company in 2017.
Their revenue figure is at Rs. 44902 crores.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
Here we have another Indian company which occupies the 5th position in top 10 IT companies in India. Mr. Shiv Nadar established the company in 1976. It was head quartered in Noida and have offices in more than 30 countries. They are growing well in US, France, UK and Germany.
Deutsche, HP are the top brands they are working with. HCL’s main area of services is in cybersecurity and analytics. They have recently acquired UK based ETL Factory limited. They are operating in automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, electronics, banking, etc.
They are at a revenue of Rs.21476 crores
Also Read: Top Ten Places To Visit In India
- Mind tree
This is the company with a vision to provide more employment to women and disabled. Around 30% of their workforce are women. It was started 1999 and offering digital technology services, analytics, social media intelligence, health, banking, education, manufacturing, etc. to its clients which are including big giants like Microsoft, IBM, HP, Oracle, etc.
They have recently received the 2016 Azure innovation partner of the year by Microsoft.
Their total revenue is worth Rs 5046 crores.
Also Read: Best Vacation Spots of America
- L&T Infotech (LTI)
It is one of the renowned IT companies in India. They have a good name for quality work, setting their own benchmark with prompt services. Dalal street journal ranked it among super 50 in 2017. They have clients all over the world and acquired Augment IQ Data sciences Pvt ltd in the year 2016.
Their revenue stood at Rs. 6614 crores.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Countries In The World
Mphasis is a result of a merger between BFL Software and Mphasis corporation in 2000. They headquartered in Bengaluru. Their main area of interest is into banking, marketing, and sales. They have around 20000 employees and going good with good ranking and awards.
Their net sales figure is Rs. 3179 crores.
Also Read: Top 10 BodyBuilders In The World
It is in the 9th position of top 10 IT companies in India.
Oracle deals in the financial sector providing solutions in digital innovative platform. They are operating in around 145 countries. It has another name called i-Flex solutions. Oracle offering services in commodity trading, capital adequacy assessment, and enterprise management systems, etc.
Their net sales are at Rs 3795 crores
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Person In The World
- Rolta India
It was established in 1989 and providing services in defense agencies, government, retail, health care and banking services etc. they are operating around the world and received BS ISO/IEC 27001, 2005 certification.
They are extensively working in cloud management and data center business and listed on Bombay stock exchange, Singapore stock exchange, and London stock exchange. Kamal K. Singh is the current chairman and having their headquarter in Mumbai.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men
- Top 10 Best Gifts For Valentines Day | Girlfriend | Boyfriend
- Top 10 Cement Companies In India
- Top 10 Best Play School in Bhubaneswar
- Top 10 Best Schools in Dehradun | CBSE | ICSE | Boarding
- Top 10 Best Play School in Zirakpur | Kindergarten
- Top 10 Best School in Chandigarh | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Play School in Chandigarh | Playway | kindergarten | Pre-Schools
- Top 10 Best Schools In Zirakpur | CBSE | ICSE
- Top 10 Universities in India | Top Ranking Universities
- Top 10 Best School in Panchkula | CBSE | ICSE | Convent
- Top 10 Best Government Model Senior Secondary School in Chandigarh | CBSE
- Top 10 Mobile Companies In India
- Top 10 FMCG Companies in India
- Top 10 Best Clothing Brands For Men | Popular Name Brand Clothing
- Top 10 Christmas And New Year Presents For Girlfriend
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Top 10 Richest Person In The World | Wealthiest People
- Top 10 Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Loss
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The World
- Top 10 Places To Visit In UK | Tourist Attractions
- Most Beautiful Places In The World | Beautiful Landscapes
- Top Ten Places To Visit In India
- Top 10 BodyBuilders In The World
- Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World
- Top Ten Protein Shakes For Weight Gain
- Top 10 Fastest Bikes In The World | High Speed Bikes
- Top 10 Places To Visit In USA | Best Vacation Spots of America
- Top 10 Largest Countries by Population | Most Populated Countries
- Top Ten Richest Countries In The World
- Top 10 Tallest Statues in the World | Largest Sculpture
- Top 10 Poorest Country In The World | Most Poverty Countries
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in the World
- Top Ten Most Expensive Cars In The World
- Top 10 Best IT Companies in India | Information Technology | MNC
- Top 10 Construction Companies in India | Major infrastructure Groups
- Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in India