With all the medicinal benefits that it provides, it is no wonder that several million people have respected Tulsi for thousands of years. In this article, we will be examining IMC Shri Tulsi benefits, dosage, and price.
The Tulsi Plant (Holy Basil) is commonly found on the Indian subcontinent. It finds a holy place in Hinduism and is also highly valued by Ayurvedic science.
Also Read: What is IMC Business Plan?
Tulsi is abundant in Vitamin C and minerals such as zinc. It is nature’s most potent immunity booster and keeps infections at bay.
The herb has immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties that protect a user from a variety of diseases.
The Tulsi plant comes in different varieties, such as the green Lakshmi Tulsi and the purple Krishna Tulsi. All such types have different but equally essential properties.
Consuming them all is best for getting all the benefits of Tulsi but doing so is difficult. Here is where IMC Tulsi comes in.
Shri Tulsi from IMC Herbals is a 100% organic, herbal product that cures diseases at their roots.
It contains several varieties of Tulsi, such as the Shyama Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Nimbu Tulsi, and Van Tulsi. Along with this, it also contains Mulethi.
Also Read: Latest IMC Product Price List
These five Tulsi varieties are combined in Shri Tulsi, which makes each drop have near-magical medicinal properties.
It has been estimated that the potent combination can cure nearly 200 diseases – far more than can be mentioned in this article.
Top 10 IMC Tulsi Benefits
Shri Tulsi from IMC herbals can be added to a regular diet for several benefits.
The Top 10 IMC Tulsi Benefits are –
- Strengthens the Respiratory System – Shri Tulsi helps in improving the respiratory system. It helps get relief from cough, cold, and other respiratory disorders. The plant is a natural cure for bronchitis as well.
- Relief from Burns and Insect Bites – In case of burns or insect bites, Shri Tulsi provides instant relief when applied.
- Cures Eye Problems – It helps manage and reduce the severity of eye problems such as night blindness, eyesores, and other common issues.
- Prevents Acne –Tulsi can prevent acne and reduce outbreaks. Its anti-bacterial properties keep skin healthy both externally and internally.
- Anti-Diabetic Properties – Shri Tulsi has an anti-diabetic quality, and it controls blood sugar levels.
- Maintains Hormone Levels – Tulsi is useful for maintaining hormone levels in the body.
- Removes Mouth Odor –Using IMC Shri Tulsi will remove foul odor from them out and make it feels fresh. Tulsi kills oral bacteria.
- Reduces Stress – It is rich in antioxidants that help in mitigating stress and conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and so on.
- Helps in Several Conditions -Tulsi is a Heart and Liver Tonic. It maintains cholesterol levels, reduces blood clots, and prevents heat stroke. It can also help people recover from paralysis
- Prevents Skin Conditions –People suffering from scabies and eczema should consume or apply Shri Tulsi
IMC Shri Tulsi Dosage – How to Use It?
Take a drop of Shri Tulsi in a glass of water 4-5 times a day or as directed by the physician.
Also Read: IMC Company Profile
NOTE: Avoid consumption of Shri Tulsi with milk.
How Much Does It Cost?
IMC Shri Tulsi is available at a reasonable ₹190 for one pack (20 ml).
The humble, inexpensive herb is rich in essential phytonutrients, Vitamin A, carotene, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, and magnesium.
IMC Shri Tulsi Benefits include its antioxidant properties that help reduce stress, high blood pressure, diabetes, and other conditions. Buy it today to enjoy its several benefits.
If you want to join the IMC company or you want to ask anything about IMC business then you can call us at +91 9983467999 between 10 Am to 6 Pm.
Ms. Komal Sharma.
- Imc Products Offers March 2021
- IMC Product Price List 2021 – DP/BV Revised in January
- IMC Newly Launched Products
- IMC Agro Growth Booster Benefits, Price, Dosage, Reviews
- Imc Shri Haldi Benefits, Price, Dosage and Reviews
- Top 10 IMC Shri Tulsi Benefits, Price and Reviews
- IMC Company Profile
- IMC Business Plan – An Easy Explanation by MLM